Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Frank and K|
|Editing:||Spelling and grammar only|
|“||My ancestors were more beautiful than you can imagine.||”|
Aasimar get a short stick from just about everyone. They get screwed as PCs by the Level Adjustment rules, and they get no respect from players. Frankly, Celestials just don't have a lot of dramatic tension most of the time. Sure you can have the occasional "Legacy" scenario where you couldn't possibly live up to your awesome ancestors, but generally when it's important that someone has powerful family members it's so that you can introduce evil family members, not additional heroes.
So here's the deal: Summary::Aasimar are the great grandchildren of beautiful outsiders. They aren't just for being dudes with Devas as ancestors, the same game stats represent characters who come from Erinyes or Marilith stock.
- Size::Medium Size
- 30' movement.
- Type::Outsider Type (Subtype::Native and Subtype::Human subtypes)
- Darkvision 60'
- +2 Wisdom, +2 Charisma
- Aasimar with a Charisma of at least 10 may cast light as a spell-like ability with a caster level equal to their character level once per day.
- +2 bonus to Spot and Listen checks.
- Favored Classes: Paladin and Sorcerer
- Automatic Languages: Common
- Bonus Languages: Abyssal, Aquan, Auran, Celestial, Formian, Ignan, Slaad, Sylvan, Terran.
- Level Adjustment: +Level Adjustment::0
- Effective Character Level: Effective Character Level::1